Policies & Procedures
Jurong Academy offers admission to students based on the students:
- Having applied for admission through the proper application procedure and conditions;
- Having met the minimum entry requirements for the chosen course;
- Having successfully passed an oral interview (if any) and/or placement test (if required);
- Having provided Jurong Academy with true and accurate information in the application and/or enrolment forms;
- Presenting Jurong Academy with the originals of all the educational and other documents during enrolment;
- Having signed the declaration of undertaking;
- Being approved to enrol into the course of study by Jurong Academy Management;
- Having signed the acceptance letter;
- Signing a standard student contract approved by the relevant authorities.
- Having paid the course fee after signing the standard student Contract.
Our Refund Policy
|% of [the amount of fees paid]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received|
|100%||(“Maximum Refund”) More than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|75%||Before, but not more than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|25%||After, but not more than 5 days after the Course Commencement Date|
|10%||More than 5 days after the Course Commencement Date, but not more than 10 days after the Course Commencement Date|
|0%||More than 10 days after the Course Commencement Date|
Our PDP policy
We ensure that our customer’s personal data are protected and dealt with utmost care in guidelines with Personal Data Protection Act. Access, to participants information, is limited only to relevant internal staffs.
Our internal policy restricts the disclosure of participant’s information to any third party, except the relevant parties or government authorities.
All relevant information (data) will be kept at least for 2 years as per MOM, SSG and learning service provider requirements and will be discarded appropriately with care.